Information we will need
It’s a regrettable fact of life but nearly everything important involved paperwork and the information needed to arrange a funeral is no exception. So when you are preparing to come in to do an arrangement with us there is certain information about your loved one that we need to know in order to make a complete application to Births, Deaths and Marriages and to ensure no delays and/or the need for a follow up appointment or phone call.
This information includes:
- Personal details such as DOB, name(s), surname(s), usual residential address, usual occupation during working life, place of birth if born overseas and year of arrival in Australia.
- Pension details (we can notify Centrelink on your behalf)
- If of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander origin
- Marital status, number of marriages and place of marriage, age at marriage and name of spouse for each marriage
- All natural and legally adopted children, their names and DOB for each
- Fathers name, mothers name and her maiden name
Collecting this information and bringing it along will ensure that at a distressing time only one visit will be necessary to make the bulk of the arrangements necessary.
Any further questions about this information or any thing else about the arrangement please call us on 6360 1199