Arranging a Funeral
When arranging a funeral, aspects that may need to be considered include:
- Cremation or burial
- Day, time and venue of service
- Who should lead the service – a celebrant, clergy or a family member or friend
- Choice of casket or coffin
- Do you wish to conduct a viewing?
- Who will be the pallbearers?
- What kind of music will you want?
- Who will deliver and prepare the eulogy?
- Flower arrangements/tributes at the service
- Will a death notice be required and in which paper should it appear?
- Will donations be made in honour of your loved one?
- Any other personalised items that you would like to be part of the service?